The AppDirect platform allows you to launch a white-label software marketplace to sell your own core offerings, along with third-party products. When signing up for the trial you will be activated on the Starter Plan, which gives full access to the marketplace but you cannot perform transactions (no billing/invoicing/sales are processed through the marketplace). If You decide to move to paid plan, you can choose from one of three options:
- AppDirect Starter - $799 USD / month
- AppDirect - $1499 USD / month
- AppDirect Enterprise (Listing or commerce) - Custom pricing
See appdirect.com/pricing for more information.
Signing Up for the Free Trial
- Visit https://www.appdirect.com/store/signup?ref=mnav
- Fill in all the required fields:
- First name
- Last name
- Business Email (Unique; cannot be the same as one already used to create a different marketplace)
- Company name
- Create your Marketplace URL: Enter the desired marketplace name
- Check the box: I agree to the Terms of Service.
- Click Start Free Trial.
Thank you for signing up!
After submitting, you will see the following page thanking you for signing up. "You are advised that you will receive an activation email (within 15 minutes). You must check your inbox to complete the activation.
Activating the Trial Marketplace
- Check the inbox for the email address you entered in the submission form for the following:
From: AppDirect (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Subject: Finish setting up your marketplace
- Body: Activate your AppDirect account. Hi (customer first name), Your marketplace is ready. To activate your account and gain access, click the button below.
- Click Activate Account or click the link provided.
- On the next screen confirm your user name (how you want your name to appear within your own company) and your company name, then create a password. Passwords must be at least eight characters and contain at least one letter, one number, or symbol, and not match the username.
- Check the TOS agree box and click Create Account.
Admin welcome page
The marketplace is now activated and you will see the admin welcome page. Here you can add a few more details as to what is most important for you while using the trial; you can also choose to skip past and go straight to the dashboard.
NOTE: Once on the Dashboard, you can see how many days you have left in your trial in the top right corner (ex: you have 29 days left in your trial.)