You may want to unassign apps from users who are no longer using them, or when deleting a user you will be prompted to unassign their apps first.
How to unassign an app from a single user
- Click Gear icon top right (Accounts).
- Select Assign Apps tab at top.
- Search & select user from left-side column.
- Remove checkbox from apps you want to unassign.
- Click Next.
- Review on next page and click Submit.
- After submitting you will see a green banner at top confirming the app has been unassigned.
How to unassign an app from a group of users
If you select the Groups tab instead of the Users tab, you can bulk unassign apps from groups of users.