What kind of billing notifications will I receive?
By default, the owner of your AppDirect subscription will receive all billing-related notifications, including:
- Purchase confirmation
- Monthly invoice
- Payment statuses
- Renewal reminders
Add a Billing Admin
To have your Finance team copied on all future billing-related notifications:
- From your Marketplace Hub, locate the module titled ‘Invite your team along’.
- Follow the link to invite a team member.
- Enter their email address. Note: if you enter an alias (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org), an individual with access to this mailbox will receiving a notification prompting them to create a password.
- Select ‘Billing Admin’ from the dropdown list of available role types.
Add the Billing Admin role as CC on the payment notifications
Once this new user account with Billing Admin rights has been activated, you can add them as a CC on the following notification types:
- Payment Failed
- Payment Successful
- Product Purchased
To add the Billing Admin as CC on these notifications:
- Log into your marketplace as an admin.
- go to manage > Marketplace > Settings > Custom UI > Notifications (or yourmarketplacename.byappdirect.com/channel/settings/advanced-notifications).
- In the notifications search bar, type Payment then click on the notification named Payment Failed.
- Scroll down to Audience and click in the blank CC: bar.
- You can either select Billing Admin from the options (for all users with this role to receive the notification) or manually type a single email address that you want to send the notifications to.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Repeat these steps for any other notifications as desired.
How do I view past billing activity?
- The new Billing Admin account owner simply needs to click on their initials in the top right corner of the navigation and select My Subscription from the dropdown menu.
- The Manage Subscription page will open in a new tab.
- Select the Billing tab to see past purchases, invoices, payments and payment methods.